A powerful new theory explores beyond the Big Bang
to discover the origin and the fate of the universe.
Among other things, this theory:
- Unifies the four forces of nature into one unified force.
- Unifies time with space into 'space-time'.
- Clarifies how to understand what constitutes a 'dimension', and explores
in great detail each of the dimensions of space-time, both from a scientific
standpoint and from a linguistic standpoint.
- Demonstrates that the process of evolution is a continuous motion through
a cycle, and that the evolution of the universe cycles through the different
dimensions of space-time.
- Demonstrates that the Big Bang was the beginning of the third dimension
of space-time in the universe, the current dimension. The Big Crunch will end
the fourth dimension of the universe. The nature of the two dimensions of
existence before the Big Bang, and the nature of dimensions after the Big
Crunch are explored in great detail.